Return To All Assessments
Congratulations! You’ve been invited to participate in a case assessment.
In order to understand how candidates will perform in the day-to-day work associated with our internship programs, we use intriguing and relevant case study assignments that should take no more than 1-2 hours to complete. Your case and assignment are explained below…
Review and complete the case assessment below
Get hired based on your qualifications!
|Tagline||The Most Trusted Bitcoin ATM Network|
|Growth Stage||High-Growth Startup|
|Description||Coinsource makes buying and selling Bitcoin with cash easier and faster than ever with its state-of-the-art, proprietary software. Coinsource offers the fastest, easiest and most secure way to purchase Bitcoin with cash. It offers a remote enrollment feature which allows our customers to create their Coinsource account at home or on the go, greatly reducing the time needed at the physical ATM. Coinsource plans to grow through their Bitcoin ATM Platform as a Service Model, which enables anyone in the world to own and operate their own network of Bitcoin ATMs. Founded in 2015, the Texas-based company gives any person the ability to buy and sell bitcoin with US dollars at physical kiosks located around the country. Coinsource now has a portfolio of over 1000+ machines across 50 US States.|
The Case Assignment
How would you grow Coinsource B2B Sales?
Since 2015, Coinsource has been able to validate the demand for easy-to-use Bitcoin ATMs for consumers. After validating the B2C model, in 2020 they launched a B2B approach, which enables enterprise customers from around the world to leverage their technology and infrastructure to own and operate their own network of Bitcoin ATMs. This turnkey Platform as a Service (Paas) model is enabling Coinsource to grow into the go-to standard for Bitcoin ATMs.
There are currently over 14,000 Bitcoin ATMs globally; 6,000 of those are located in the US alone. Bitcoin ATMs are growing 250% faster compared to the launch of traditional ATMs in the 1980s and 1990s. Coinsource anticipates there will be over 100,000 Bitcoin ATMs within the next 3-5 years and aims to control that market.
The goal for Coinsource is to provide and sell the underlying software that powers at least 80% of Bitcoin ATMs through their B2B Strategy. Coinsource wants your help in expanding the adoption of their Platform as a Service (PaaS) model so they can grow into the global leader of Bitcoin ATMs.
You have been brought on-board as a consultant to help Coinsource grow the adoption of their B2B PaaS model. You are tasked with developing and proposing a strategy that will help Coinsource effectively build awareness, develop interest, and encourage loyalty by their target customers.
- Who is the target audience for Coinsource’s B2B Strategy?
- How does Coinsource offer a solution that’s superior to the competition?
- What strategies would you use to market, communicate, and sell this product? And why?
To answer the above questions successfully, consider the following:
- Coinsource’s target customers.
- Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, and how they are used by consumers.
- Bitcoin ATMs, and how they are different from Cryptocurrency Exchanges.
- How Bitcoin (and other Cryptocurrencies) serve as an alternative to fiat currency and traditional banking.
- The importance of compliance in this industry.
Please upload a 1-2 page executive memo by Sunday, March 7th outlining your suggestions if you wish to participate in the Spring 2021 Internship Program.
You must be logged in to upload your deliverable. If you don't have an account, please register.
- Coinsource B2B Marketing Deck
- Spring 2020 Kickoff Webinar & Info Session
- Coinsource B2B Landing Page
- Previous Winner: Oregon Tech Undergrad Competition Memo
- Previous Winner: Oregon Tech Undergrad Competition Presentation
- Previous Winner: Post University Graduate Competition Presentation
- Previous Winner: Post University Graduate Competition Memo
- Spring 2020 Outcomes Press Release
- Coinsource B2C Explainer Video
- More "Light Reading" on Coinsource and Blockchain