- Become familiar with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals through engaging stakeholders and collaborators in our retail and event spaces across New York City.
- Understand nuances of developing relationships with key real estate companies and landlords and leveraging our network to benefit their marketing of the space.
- Engage with industry executives in fashion and retail.
- Prior background/interest in retail, fashion, and/or real estate is highly recommended.
- Tools for use in this exercise: Microsoft Suite, Adobe Suite, Google Drive
- It would be helpful if participants have a rudimentary understanding of Instagram business profiles.
Company Supervising Team
There are currently no supervisors assigned.
Course Info & Engagement Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Program||College of Business|
|Course||2019 SPRING – MBA Interterm (IMPACT)|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 4-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||3/2 - 3/5/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Duration||4 days (03/02/2019 - 03/05/2019)|
|Departments Involved||Corporate Social Responsibility|
Purchasing, Logistics, Supply Chain
Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis
Research & Development
There are currently no students assigned.
October 30, 2019
Collaboration request published. Companies may express interest in participating.
January 2, 2020
School faculty will begin interviewing interested companies and discuss project ideas.
February 2, 2020
Final date for companies to express interest in participating.
February 17, 2020
School faculty and project champion finalize project charter, legal documents, and background materials.
March 2, 2020
OFFICIAL PROJECT LAUNCH: We’ll find a time on this day to web conference you into our class to kickoff the project.
March 5, 2020
OFFICIAL PROJECT END: We’ll find a time on this day to web conference you into our class to close the project.