Capstone – Project Charter
Private equity real estate opportunity fund project focused on market research on Boston student housing…we may also do a few other leading markets around the U.S.
A Collaboration Between
HOST VENUE ADDRESS
- 2 School Street, Rye, NY 10580
- understanding of supply/demand for real estate.
- ability to be a self-starter to find research databases on housing fundamentals and Boston specific information
- how to properly analyze real estate markets for supply demand metrics and opportunities
- understanding of private equity real estate investment fundamentals
- ability to navigate financial model for asset level underwriting of commercial real estate for acquisitions
Company Supervising Team
Course Info & Engagement Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Course||2020 SPRING – MBA Interterm (IMMERSE)|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 2-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||3/2 - 3/5/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Duration||4 days (03/02/2020 - 03/05/2020)|
Mergers & Acquisitions
Research & Development
There are currently no students assigned.
November 11, 2019
Alice Obermiller, MBA Experiential Learning Program Director, will begin interviewing interested companies and discuss project ideas.
December 20, 2019
Final date for companies to express interest in participating.
January 10, 2020
School faculty and project champion finalize project charter, legal documents, and background materials.
January 31, 2020
Student Teams Finalized
March 2, 2020
OFFICIAL PROJECT LAUNCH: Students will be on-site working for the week
March 5, 2020
OFFICIAL PROJECT END: Students will present results to company leadership on-site