- Gain experience defining a real startup expansion strategy considering limited resources
- Assess opportunities to replicate success in new regions
- Build a formal launch plan to take advantage of opportunity in new region
- Work with a social enterprise that directly impacts the lives of people in their school’s city
- Explore creative ways to market to an under-served demographic
Company Supervising Team
There are currently no supervisors assigned.
Course Info & Engagement Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Program||College of Business|
|Course||2019 SPRING – MBA Interterm (IMPACT)|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 4-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||3/2 - 3/5/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Duration||4 days (03/02/2019 - 03/05/2019)|
|Departments Involved||Corporate Social Responsibility|
Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis
There are currently no students assigned.
October 30, 2019
Collaboration request published. Companies may express interest in participating.
January 2, 2020
School faculty will begin interviewing interested companies and discuss project ideas.
February 2, 2020
Final date for companies to express interest in participating.
February 17, 2020
School faculty and project champion finalize project charter, legal documents, and background materials.
March 2, 2020
OFFICIAL PROJECT LAUNCH: We’ll find a time on this day to web conference you into our class to kickoff the project.
March 5, 2020
OFFICIAL PROJECT END: We’ll find a time on this day to web conference you into our class to close the project.