Return to Library
Sales Growth Approach
BlockApps is a fast-growing enterprise software company that leverages the power of blockchain through its main product - BlockApps STRATO - which is a leading platform for Enterprise networks. As the company prepares to grow, they're hoping to leverage Notre Dame MBAs to analyze the future of the sales strategy based on initial traction with current customers, current market position, and current enterprise blockchain environment. The end-goal is to produce a sales strategy deck, market analysis (based on key industry focuses), and 1,3,5 year sales-growth plan.
Legal, Regulatory, Compliance
Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis
Sales & Business Development
- Students will know how to prepare a market analysis
- Students will understand the basics of blockchain technology
- Students will learn how to apply blockchain technology to existing business models and processes
- Students will know how to design a sales plan and organize sales projections
- Students will know how to prepare a sales team for growth and scale
- Students will get exposure to a startup environment leveraging blockchain technology.
- Students will gain an appreciation for those working in the sales profession.
|Tagline||BlockApps is the leading provider and innovator of technology for programmable business networks through our platform, BlockApps STRATO.|
|Growth Stage||Established Startup|
|Funding Status||Seed Stage|
|Funding Size||1,000,000 - 3,000,000|
|Description||BlockApps is the leading provider and innovator of technology for programmable business networks through our platform, BlockApps STRATO. The BlockApps ecosystem includes software startups, IT and professional services’ firms, industry owned businesses and Fortune 500 corporates. Founded in 2015, BlockApps has created several industry innovations including the launch of Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) with Microsoft, founding the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (the world’s largest open standard blockchain organization) and being the first blockchain company to partner with all major cloud platforms (Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform).|
There are no resources currently available
What is an #OpenCase?
CapSource #OpenCases are open innovation challenges designed to provide more schools and students with access to experiential learning opportunities. Now, schools all around the world can use our old projects as Case Studies FOR FREE!