Capstone – Project
Develop a Marketing Plan As Part of Strategic Planning Process
A Collaboration Between
HOST VENUE ADDRESS
- 7307 Baltimore Ave., Suite 214, College Park, MD 20740
- Some knowledge of non-profit donor market analysis would be valuable.
- Develop an understanding of non-profit donor segmentation and cultivation.
- Identify untapped constituencies or expansion opportunities and suggest approaches to engagement of those groups.
- Consider social enterprise revenue strategies, such as impact investment, and analyze whether there are potential opportunities of this sort and how such opportunities might also be marketed.
- Identify potential gaps in skill sets, technology platforms, or other areas where the organization might strategically invest to advance marketing goals.
PR & Communications
Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis
Experiential Learning Program Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Meeting Day & Time||N/A|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Type|
Key Project Milestones
March 2, 2020 - Profile Current Donor Network
- Who is currently supporting the work of the Quixote Center?
- What are these people like? What do we know about them?
- What don’t we know about them?
A donor profile report that offers meaningful segmentation for all donors over the past 5 years on an annual basis, showing total number of donors, average gift, and total giving by segments and by year.
March 3, 2020 - Peer Organization Market Analysis
- Who else is doing work similar to that of the Quixote Center?
- What are those organizations like, in terms of size, programs?
- What marketing segments are these organizations targeting?
- What channels are these organizations employing?
Marketing strategy list and ranked recommendations.
March 4, 2020 - Applied Analysis
- What kinds of materials and channels are Quixote Center using?
- Are there any gaps between what Quixote Center and their peer organizations are doing that might be replicable?
- Are there any strategies that the Quixote Center could consider or new segments for outreach?
A marketing plan that recommends segments, channels, and strategies to develop in the upcoming 5 years.
There are no resources currently available