Return to all Internships
Summer 2021 Internship: Go-To-Market Strategy for New Business Solution
Already have an account? Login
Internship Program Synopsis
Porteiro Solutions provides a variety of business solutions to the public and private sector. They aim to support organizations as they scale through Human Resources, IT Help Desk, and Marketing consulting services. Porteiro delivers creative solutions to help clients grow sustainably and efficiently and offers market competitive rates. Their team includes functional practitioners and thought leaders who live these services every day.
We are looking for creative and driven individuals to participate in an incredible, competitive summer internship program. By participating in this internship program, you’ll gain incredible reference-worthy experience working with leadership on designing an implementable strategic solution. There are also opportunities for follow-on employment if you enjoy your experience working at the company!
More info on Porteiro Solutions: https://www.porteirosolutions.com/
Your internship challenge?
Define the Target Audience and Develop a Go-to-Market Strategy for Porteiro Solutions’s New IT Helpdesk Outsourcing Service
How it Works:
- By May 14th – Apply to Participate: Express your interest in this internship program.
- By May 21st – Propose a Solution to this Case Challenge: What is the future of IT Help Desk Services?
- By May 24th – Students Admitted
- June 1st – July 30th – Work on an Intern Team, Learn, Get Paid, and Compete for Full-Time Opportunities
During this Porteiro internship program you will:
- Plan and conduct analyses of the market trends and competitive landscape, as well as devise a comprehensive go-to-market strategy with details on how to launch, monetize, and market their new business segment
- Organize your findings and formulate recommendations
- Build a compelling presentation conveying key messages in a clear way
- Present your recommendations with poise and confidence to senior executives
- Work collaboratively and assist team members to ensure assignment success
Please apply below!
Questions? Connect with Chakshu Mittal, Program Manager at CapSource via
VIP Info & Engagement Details
|Compensation||$500 stipend for each program participant|
|Duration||8.4 Weeks (06/01/2021 - 07/30/2021)|
|Number of Student Teams Needed||3|
|Number of Interns per Team||4|
Corporate Social Responsibility
Org Culture, D&I
Product Design & Development
Sales & Business Development
April 5, 2021 - Applications Open
Applicants can begin applying and completing case assessment. Admitted on a rolling basis.
May 11, 2021 - "Meet the Porteiro Team" Webinar
May 14, 2021 - Deadline to Apply for Program
Use link on this page to apply. If you’re accepted, next stage is to complete Case Assessment
May 21, 2021 - Case Assessment Due
You must upload a response to the Case Assessment
May 24, 2021 - Students Selected and On-Boarded
Top candidates notified
May 28, 2021 - Pre-Kickoff Happy Hour
@ 4:00 PM ET