Capstone – Project Charter
Building Out Alumni Strategy for Fellowship Program
A Collaboration Between
- Define how Repair fellows fit into a theory of change.
- Help determine the purpose and structure of alumni engagement and community building.
- Suggest ways to build out the Repair Fellowship alumni strategy
Company Supervising Team
Course Info & Engagement Details
|School||REALITY NYC HUB|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Program||REALITY NYC Serves|
|Course||REALITY Serves – NYC Spring 2020|
|Meeting Day & Time||Tuesday, 4:30 - 5:30 PM ET|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||2 Hours|
|Duration||6 weeks (1583211600 - 1586232000)|
|Departments Involved||Corporate Social Responsibility|
Org Culture, D&I
Product Design & Development
There are currently no students assigned.
February 21, 2020
REALITY NYC Alumni Team Finalized ==> Interested? Sign up today!
February 25, 2020
Virtual Pre Kickoff Meeting: 5:00 – 5:30 PM (Via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/8718410600)
March 5, 2020
OFFICIAL PROJECT LAUNCH: REALITY team to visit Repair the World Office for Kickoff Meeting at 4:30 PM on Tuesday, March 3rd. Address: 1460 Broadway, NY, NY, United States
March 10, 2020
Virtual Check-In Meeting #1: 4:30 – 5:30 PM (Via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/8718410600)
March 17, 2020
Virtual Check-In Meeting #2: 4:30 – 5:30 PM (Via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/8718410600)
March 24, 2020
Virtual Check-In Meeting #3: 4:30 – 5:30 PM (Via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/8718410600)
March 31, 2020
Virtual Check-In Meeting #4: 4:30 – 5:30 PM (Via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/8718410600)
April 28, 2020
OFFICIAL PROJECT END: REALITY team to visit Repair the World Office for Final Presentation at 4:30 PM on Tuesday, April 28th.
Key Milestones & Project Process
March 5, 2020 - Deep Dive on the Repair the World Fellowship
- What is Repair the World? How does the fellowship fit into the overall strategy?
- What’s the purpose of the year-long fellowship?
- Who does the fellowship target?
- Speak directly with Alumni to learn more about their experience
Agenda for discussion on Kickoff
March 5, 2020 -
March 10, 2020 - Deep Dive on Fellowship Data
- Review end-of-fellowship feedback surveys from past 5 years
- Help organize and analyze feedback so it’s more useful
- Qualitative feedback session with a few more alumni
Prepare for Check-in Meeting 1: What are the key questions
March 10, 2020 -
March 24, 2020 - Build Longitudinal Study About Program Impact & Reengage Interest
- Help Repair the World reach back out to fellowship alumni to understand the impact of the program and their interest in reengaging
Build out survey to go out week of March 17th
March 24, 2020 -
March 31, 2020 - Analyze Resulting Data & Assemble Preliminary Alumni Engagement Ideas
- Analyze the data resulting from the survey
- Assemble alumni engagement plan for Repair the World Fellowship Alumni
Prepare questions and update for final check-in meeting
March 31, 2020 -
April 7, 2020 - Build out Formal Alumni Engagement Plan
Key areas to consider for the alumni engagement plan:
- Leadership Roles & Org Structure
- Marketing & Outreach Plan
- Content & Curriculum
- Networking & Events
- Local vs. National Efforts
Use the data and insights from your experience to build out a comprehensive alumni engagement plan for the Repair the World Fellowship Alumni Community. This should ideally be a data-driven presentation.
April 7, 2020 -