Capstone – Project Charter
Establish Pricing Strategy for Digital Naturalization App
A Collaboration Between
- Perform a competitive analysis, price a digital product, and develop revenue projections.
- Learn about immigrant services, naturalization products, legal technology, and related fields.
- Be able to work alongside digital strategists, immigration attorneys, product managers, and developers.
- Experience in business development, finance, or strategy consulting.
- Experience in market analysis, revenue modeling, and pricing helpful.
- Experience with digital products, marketing, and/or legal services strongly encouraged.
Company Supervising Team
Course Info & Engagement Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Program||College of Business|
|Course||2019 SPRING – MBA Interterm (IMPACT)|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 4-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||3/2 - 3/5/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Duration||4 days (03/02/2019 - 03/05/2019)|
|Departments Involved||Corporate Social Responsibility|
Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis
Software Design & Development
There are currently no students assigned.
October 30, 2019
Collaboration request published. Companies may express interest in participating.
January 2, 2020
School faculty will begin interviewing interested companies and discuss project ideas.
February 2, 2020
Final date for companies to express interest in participating.
February 17, 2020
School faculty and project champion finalize project charter, legal documents, and background materials.
March 2, 2020
OFFICIAL PROJECT LAUNCH: We’ll find a time on this day to web conference you into our class to kickoff the project.
March 5, 2020
OFFICIAL PROJECT END: We’ll find a time on this day to web conference you into our class to close the project.