Capstone – Project Charter
Target Market Analysis with Graduation and Student Loan Levels
A Collaboration Between
Company Supervising Team
Course Info & Engagement Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Program||College of Business|
|Course||2019 SPRING – MBA Interterm (IMPACT)|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 4-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||3/2 - 3/5/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Duration||4 days (03/02/2019 - 03/05/2019)|
There are currently no students assigned.
October 30, 2019
Collaboration request published. Companies may express interest in participating.
January 2, 2020
School faculty will begin interviewing interested companies and discuss project ideas.
February 2, 2020
Final date for companies to express interest in participating.
February 17, 2020
School faculty and project champion finalize project charter, legal documents, and background materials.
March 2, 2020
OFFICIAL PROJECT LAUNCH: We’ll find a time on this day to web conference you into our class to kickoff the project.
March 5, 2020
OFFICIAL PROJECT END: We’ll find a time on this day to web conference you into our class to close the project.
Key Milestones & Project Process
February 7, 2020 - ANALYZE ANVIL'S MISSION AND PROGRESS TO-DATE
- What does Anvil hope to accomplish?
- How far along is the product?
February 7, 2020 -
March 6, 2020 - TARGET MARKET AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
- Who are the competitors?
- What is the size of the market?
- Can you analyze the TAM, SAM, and SOM?
- Who’s the target audience by segment?
March 6, 2020 -
April 3, 2020 - REVENUE & FINANCIAL MODEL DEVELOPMENT
- What revenue streams might exist for Anvil within the next 1-5 years?
- How would you price our these revenue streams?
- Can you map the growth of the business over the next 1-5 years through a financial model?
April 3, 2020 -
May 5, 2020 - RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PITCH DECK
- What’s the problem?
- What’s the solution?
- Who’s the target audience?
- What’s the revenue model?
- What’s the size of the market?
- Fundraising Ask
- Exit Strategy
May 5, 2020 -