Capstone – Project Charter
USA Go-To-Market Strategy for Medical Product, “munevo DRIVE”
A Collaboration Between
- Analyzing the market size for the number of people that require a special control wheelchair such as Munevo DRIVE.
- A report on the key foundations and institutions that work on key diseases or conditions that lead to the need of specially controlled power wheelchairs.
- An assessment on the key hospitals and departments that work with the specific diseases and injuries.
- Finally, the most important, is an assessment on the distribution system and relevant players that work with medical devices and speciality wheelchairs.
- A bonus would be to find out the required steps that are needed to have the product reimbursed by public healthcare in the US.
Company Supervising Team
Course Info & Engagement Details
|School||The International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)|
|Engagement Format||Live Case - Class Collaboration or Case Competition - This learning format allows educators to deliver experiential learning to students at scale. Students are often split into groups to work on a live case (or a series of cases) from a real host company that directly relates to key learning objectives.|
|Program||Virtual Case Competition|
|Course||IACBE Fall Virtual Case Competition|
|Students Enrolled||40 (10 schools, 7-undergrad programs, 3-grad)|
|Meeting Day & Time||n/a|
|Student Time Commitment||4-7 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||2 Hours|
|Duration||2 weeks (11/04/2019 - 11/16/2019)|
|Departments Involved||Data Management|
PR & Communications
Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis
Research & Development
Sales & Business Development
There are currently no students assigned.
September 19, 2019
October 18, 2019
SCHOOL REGISTRATION CLOSED & PROJECT DETAILS FINALIZED
October 30, 2019
STUDENTS ARE PROVIDED ACCESS TO THE OFFICIAL LIVE BUSINESS CASE. Note: Students and faculty should absolutely not reach out directly to munevo during the competition outside of the designated time for the kickoff webinar and office hours session. You’ll have time to ask questions then. In order to be most equitable, we want to provide each team with the same information and access to the company.
November 4, 2019
November 12, 2019
STUDENTS TEAMS COMPLETE 30-MINUTE OFFICE HOUR SESSION WITH COMPANY. Schedule your 30-minutes on November 11th or 12th using the following link: www.calendly.com/claudiuleverenz
November 15, 2019
FINAL DELIVERABLES UPLOADED – 10-MINUTE RECORDED PRESENTATION & 2-PAGE EXECUTIVE MEMO (+Appendix) Send final video and presentation links to [email protected] by 5:00 PM ET
November 26, 2019