Company DetailsARVE Error: Mode: lazyload not available (ARVE Pro not active?), switching to normal mode
|Overview||Online STEM courses - tailor-made for any Text-Book or institutions' Syllabi. Comparing us to a private teacher – our courses are much more knowledge broad than any single person can be, and the subscribing price for a year is equal to a few lessons. Regarding other online competitors – our courses are not less and not more than the students need – they cover exactly what the teacher in class will.|
|Growth Stage||High-Growth Startup|
|Funding Status||Series A|
|Funding Size||1,000,000 - 3,000,000|
|Platform Experience||Expert (4+ projects)|
|Open to||Advanced Undergraduate / All Graduate|
HaBarzel Street 3, Tel Aviv-Yafo, IsraelGet Directions
Departments Open for Collaboration
Account Management Current State and Benchmarking Assessment
- How is the account management or client success team structured? Are they split by geographies, verticals or other characteristics?
- How many accounts are the account managers responsible for?
- What level of service and interaction is required or expected in this industry?
- How does the company's model compare with their key competitors?
Improve Current Account Management Process
- What process does the company use to interact with their current customers?
- Survey the account managers and create a flow chart of their of what their recurring responsibilities look like.
- Based on the flow chart, are there any processes that are redundant or inefficient? Anything that can be automated?
- How can they more effectively keep their customers satisfied?
Optimizing the Account Manager Role
- What are main responsibilities of Account Managers at the host company?
- How are Account Managers incentivized? Some examples are: renewals, up-sells, customer satisfaction, net promoter scores, and new business. Are these effective or should the host company consider adding other metrics and/or removing metrics that don’t result in optimal outcomes?
- How can you best align incentives with internal operations to maximize success?
Cross Functional Synergies Assessment
- What are some potential opportunities where the host company can align processes between account management and other functional departments in the company? (E.g., sales, marketing, product, and operations)
- Create a hypothetical case where it would be beneficial for the Account Managers to have a cross-functional team with other departments within the organization.
- What would it look like? (Map it out)
- How would the process be different?
- Who would need to be involved?
- How would you measure success as a team?
Company Data Collection Inventory and Mapping
- What is the product and business model?
- How is the business organized from an organizational perspective?
- What main systems does the company use to organize and execute?
- What data is produced by the system as a result?
- What strategic goals does the data help address?
- What would flow chart of all the systems look like? What are the key data inputs and outputs within each system? How do they all connect to one another?
Create New Metrics (and KPIs) Using Company Data
- How can data from multiple sources be analyzed, organized, or visualized to provide more insight to internal and/or external users?
- Are there other potential use cases for the company’s data?
- What other data points would be useful to capture in order improve the quality and/or relevance of insights?
- What metrics would be best to use in order to showcase potential benefits and use cases?
Build a Sample Dashboard
- What company data is available? How reliable is that data?
- Can you organize these key pieces of data into a preliminary dashboard?
- What procedure is required to keep the dashboard up-to-date? Are there any tools that could help with this process?
Growth Plan and KPI Performance Assessment
- How has the business evolved over time? How does the team feel about the past, present, and future of the business?
- What key metrics does the company use to run the business and make key strategic decisions? How are these calculated? What does the company envision for the future for each metric? Does that seem to align with management expectations?
- What are some key concerns and areas of focus that the host company should consider when preparing for the future of the business?
Industry Benchmarking Assessment
- Who are the biggest competitors and how do they stack up against the company's model? Do a SWOT assessment.
- Do any companies present interesting opportunities for partnerships? What about potential mergers and acquisitions?
- Who are the key thought leaders and media outlets in the space? What are they publishing and how do they interact with companies like yours?
- Design a comprehensive industry overview report. Pay close attention to the key players, their growth trajectory, and the major regions where they find the most success.
Customer Retention & Growth
- How well does the company address customer needs from a product and service perspective? Do their customers seem happy with their purchase?
- What’s the general customer perception of the company’s brand?
- How large are the largest accounts compared to the smaller accounts? What makes the difference between these two contract-types?
- What percentage of accounts can scale to becoming 50-200% larger? Does the company seem positioned to scale?
Establish Company Goals & Projections
- Analyze the company’s growth plan. What areas of the business seem most opportunistic and/or concerning? Consider their growth plan and existing traction.
- How does the company today compare to the company months and/or years ago?
- What does the company want to look like in the future?
- What are the KPIs and how well well do they tie to your assessment of company performance in strategic areas?
- How do you think the KPIs will change as the business scales?
Industry Marketing Benchmarking Analysis
- What is the company's target demographic, product, and business model?
- What is the customer’s problem and how the company's product or service is solving that problem?
- How would you compare the company's products with the rest of the providers in the industry? Pay close attention to how other companies are marketing their products and positioning the brands.
- How would you compare the company’s marketing performance to competitors?
- What improvements would you recommend based on your assessment?
- Examine the company's past marketing strategies. What worked? What did not? How would you showcase progress over time?
- Compile data into a visualization to track trends of successful and less successful strategies.
- Compare the company's marketing tactics with competitors to showcase what works effectively - or not effectively - with certain customer demographics
- What other marketing strategies could be used to benefit the company?
- What technologies could be involved in different marketing strategies? How can you use them most effectively? How would you measure success?
Marketing Strategy Development
- What are the company's past marketing strategies? What worked? What did not? How would you showcase progress over time?
- What is the customer’s perception of the company’s brand, product, and services?
- Propose 2-3 digital, experiential, or social, marketing strategies for the company to consider. Assess cost, reach, mediums, and any other components needed for a full understanding of this investment.
- Select one campaign and develop a road-map that will prepare the company to launch your campaign. Keep in mind timing, required resources (budget, people, etc.), projected results, and how you would measure ROI.
Customer Brand Perception Analysis
- Does the company assess their brand perception at all? If so, what do you find interesting about the process or findings?
- Conduct structured customer interviews to gain a better understanding of their customers’ preferences, purchasing habits, and decision-making processes. Consider: Demographics, Discovery Channels, and their Product Aptitude
- Suggest a new effective process to collect more customer data on brand perception and customer experience.
Marketing Mix Assessment & Recommendations
- Consider a 360 marketing approach when deciding the appropriate channels to utilize. What is the current marketing mix for the company? Analyze where the company spends the most and where the company performs bests.
- Propose an alternative marketing mix for the company that you think will work best for the product, industry, and customer type. Where should the company allocate resources to generate better performance? Consider paid advertising, social, display, content, guerrilla , experiential, affiliate, partnerships, etc.
- What are the costs and benefits of using your strategy? What are the key risks and costs? Compare these risks with potential reach and benefit.
PR & Communications
PR & Communications
Analyze the Role of Public Relations on Enhancing Customer Experience
- Do similar companies at a similar stage and size have a PR function? If so, how is that role designed? How do they use PR to enhance the overall customer experience? If so, how?
- Interview the folks responsible for Public Relations at your host company to get a sense for how they have been doing PR so far. What is the relationship between customer satisfaction and PR at your host company? Are they related at all? Which aspects of the PR activities influence the overall customer experience?
- How satisfied are the customers of the company? Administer customer interviews and/or questionnaires to determine how satisfied the customers are with the product, service, and overall purchasing experience.
- What recommendations do you have for the company on how they can improve their overall PR process in order to further enhance the customer experience? Are there specific campaigns or processes that can be implemented to enhance the overall PR function and customer experience?
Analyze and Recommend Improvements of Public Relations Strategy through Social Media
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis on what media channels (including social and others) that the company currently uses for Public Relations. To what extent is social media being used for PR purposes as opposed to other channels? How does this compare to their industry peers?
- Collect data from the company’s social media accounts and analyze: Does the company differentiate their marketing initiatives from their PR initiatives on their social media? How does the company balance PR and marketing on social? What reach and impact do these two initiatives typically have? How do they compare to one another?
- How can the company enhance their PR when it comes to their social media channels? What do similar companies do when it comes to PR through social media? What are best practices you could recommend when it comes to PR through social media?
Deep Dive on Public Image & Suggest Performance Improvements
- Establish a way to assess public image through surveys and interviews.
- Analyze the difference of company image between current and potential customers.
- You may also want to include employees and publicly available information to help with your analysis.
- Based on your findings, how urgently does the company need to address their public image?
- How would you recommend making improvements to the PR strategy in order to enhance the overall public perception of the company’s brand?
Crisis Management Process Mapping & Performance Improvements
- How does the company define a crisis? Have they encountered any public crises yet? How was that situation managed? What did they learn from that experience?
- Does the company have a crisis management process? Is this a clear process? Has it been detailed and mapped out including all stakeholders, approvals?
- What key criteria need to be analyzed when administering a damage assessment after a crisis has occurred?
Product Design & Development
Product Design & Development
Design a New Product
- Become familiar with the company’s core competencies and current product offerings. How does the company categorize and organize their products? How do these products compare with competitors?
- Assess the company's product roadmap and goals for new product development. Who are the critical stakeholders (including internal and external)? Brainstorm and ideate product development ideas with the team. Identify the potential market opportunity and clearly define the problem. Propose 2-3 new product ideas given the company’s current product portfolio and desired goals.
- Select one product for further development. Is this a similar customer base to the company’s original product or is this product for a new market entirely? Collect user feedback on the idea and/or any prototypes/drawings.
- Develop official target audience personas for the new product. Explain why these personas are potential customers and why you feel these groups present a reasonable market opportunity. Write user stories to detail why users need the product to solve a problem or accomplish a goal.
- Create a product roadmap including assessment of time, budget, and resources required to get the product to market.
- Create a prototype of your design: the prototype could either be a drawing, digital asset, or physical mock-up.
Design New Packaging
- How is the packaging currently designed? What are the basic materials that go into the packaging? How does the packaging impact the manufacturing and distribution process? What does the packaging cost as-is? How does the packaging compare with industry peers?
- How do the current customers feel about the packaging (or unpacking) experience? What did they like about the experience? What do they feel could be improved?
- How does the company’s packaging compare to industry peers? What best practices can be adopted from similar companies to improve the unpackaging experience?
- Suggest 1-2 specific packaging improvements for the company’s product. Analyze the impact these changes would have on required materials, vendor relationships, the manufacturing and distribution process, and overall cost.
Design Product Extension
- Assess the company’s product portfolio over time.
- What products are ripe for new additions or complete reinventions?
- What product extensions can you think of with your group?
- Select one product for further assessment. Assess the potential cost, benefit, and impact of adding your proposed product extension.
Process Mapping & Performance Improvements
- What type of QC control process is the company currently using? Can you map it out end-to-end?
- How effective is the company’s current QC process?
- How could the process be improved? Think technology and process workflows.
Instituting Quality Control with Suppliers or Third-Party Vendors
- Analyze how the company’s suppliers, partners, and vendors administer QC. Does this meet your company’s standards?
- What types of quality check is the company currently doing? How often? What is this process like and how can it be improved?
Quality Control with Customers and End Users
- How does the company ensure quality with their customers?
- How well does the company check-in on customers to ensure quality?
- How can the company improve their quality control process related to the customer experience?
Sales & Business Development
Sales & Business Development
Industry Sales Benchmarking Assessment
- Familiarize yourself with the company product and business model.
- Create a comprehensive list of key competitors and industry stakeholders that sell similar products and/or services. Compare your host company with competitors in the following areas: pricing, features, services, regionality, customer demographics, etc.
- Who are the biggest competitors and how do they stack up against the company's performance? What do the biggest competitors in the space tell you about the industry?
- Do any companies present interesting opportunities for partnerships?
- What additional channels can the company tap in order to scale more effectively?
Sales Process Assessment
- How has the company’s business model change over time? What has changed about the product, service, and team?
- What is the current status of the sales process within the company. Do you think this is more or less effective than previously? How does the team feel about the sales process and overall performance?
- Where does the company hope to be in 1-3-5 years from a sales perspective? How will the sales process, team, and structure need to change in order to address these changes?
- How satisfied are the current customers with the product or service?
- Craft a survey and administer customer interviews to help identify where the company can improve. Pay close attention to how the company may be able to provide additional value to existing customers.
Prioritizing Sales Initiatives
- What is the company’s sales strategy? How many different lines of business exist? Are they separated by different products and services or divisions?
- What lines if business are providing the most revenue for the company currently? How was this book of business built originally? How does the company expect for this to grow over time?
- What new sales opportunities are on the table? Is the company prioritizing this sales initiative? What do you think the potential is for this new line of business?
- Are there alternative ways to sell that the company hasn't considered? Would they be more effective? What data do you have to support your reasoning?
- How would you prioritize the sales team’s time and resources with regards to the sales plan?
Inside vs. Outside Sales Strategy Assessment
- What’s the difference between an inside and outside sales strategy? What has the company tried to-date? How effective was that process? What types of results did it yield? What resources were required? Can you measure the ROI and growth rate?
- How could you adapt the sales process to include either more inside OR outside sales tactics?
- How would you go about implementing this sales strategy? Do you think it would produce better results?
- What goals would you set for the new team over the next 3-6 months and/or 1-3 years? How would you measure success?
This company does not have any public project charters
This company does not have any opencase
This company does not have any public project charters