CapSource CONNECT is a platform designed to help schools deliver transformative project-based experiential learning engagements to their students at scale.
CapSource’s user-friendly and customizable software is a centralized way to build out experiential learning relationships with third-party stakeholders like local companies, startups, non-profits, and large corporations by clearly defining collaboration goals and aligning teaching objectives with company objectives.
CHECK OUT OUR 5-MINUTE DEMO:
USE OUR SOFTWARE TO:
ON-BOARD & GATHER REQUIREMENTS FROM EDUCATORS and/or STUDENTS
Explain experiential learning benefits and products to educators and/or students:
Encourage faculty to do experiential learning
Convince students to register for special learning experiences
Gather requirements, establish collaboration goals:
What are the project and company requirements for educators? (Learning objectives & teaching goals)
What are participation requirements for companies? (Formats, lengths, departments, etc.)
SOLICIT & ON-BOARD COMPANIES MORE CLEARLY, QUICKLY, AND EASILY
Convince companies to work with students:
What’s the purpose of the engagement?
What’s the commitment?
What’s the timeline?
Has this been successful in the past?
Facilitate the project design process, establishing engagement objectives:
Finalize project departments, champions, objective, synopsis, process, and timeline
PREPARE PARTIES FOR LAUNCH
Prepare all parties for engagement launch:
Organize all of the project details in one place
Direct folks to articles and other helpful resources
Ensure better engagement outcomes:
- Use survey tools to ensure outcomes are met and measurable
MANAGE HOST COMPANY RELATIONSHIPS
Maintain (and Grow) Company Relationships:
- Track and manage interactions with host companies
- Archive historical project
- Organize contact information
- Build templates for outreach
An organized, centralized experiential learning ecosystem:
- Try CONNECT on our website for free!
Educators can create industry Collaboration Requests to clearly outline company requirements and academic goals in order to easily source their own companies and design their own projects. CapSource offers Added Services to make the process much easier, including Company Sourcing and/or Project Design, which you can learn more about below.
- Customize CONNECT to meet your needs!
You can use CapSource's framework and tools to coordinated highly scalable experiential learning programs that leverage industry-third parties as part of the education process. Key features include: Custom Branding, Engagement Formats, Project Departments/Templates, Employer Network Management, Project Design Tools, Payment Processing, and more!
WHITE LABEL: WHAT’S INCLUDED?
Home Landing Page: A custom-branded home page for all things experiential
Customizable Engagement Formats: Showcase experiential learning formats available to your students, faculty, and companies, include samples
Customizable Project Departments: Define functional areas open for collaboration based on unique program learning requirements
Company Directory & Profile Information: Convert relationships into profiles used to match with faculty teaching goals and/or student learning objectives
Educator or Student On-Boarding & Requirements Gathering: Understand course learning objectives, project and company requirements
Directory of Opportunities: Market experiential learning opportunities to faculty and students, convert them into users and formal learning engagements
Schedule a Software Demo – Learn more about how our system is designed, see examples from other schools
Process and Goal Mapping – What are you currently doing? How?
What stakeholders are involved at your school?
What engagement formats do you want to offer?
What types of projects and templates should be included? What sample projects exist from prior semesters?
What are your marketing goals? Who will you be marketing to? How?
What does your company network look like? How do you plan to on-board them?
How many engagements do you hope to coordinate this year?
Platform Customization – We’ll adapt the CapSource software to memorialize and expedite your process
Training & On-Boarding – Let’s ensure it meets your requirements and that you and your stakeholders are positioned to best utilize the platform
Maintenance & Improvements – How can we help you scale or improve?
READY TO GET STARTED?
CAPSOURCE ADDED SERVICES
Helping schools make the most out of our platform
COMPANY SOURCING & PROJECT DESIGN
- We make the process of sourcing companies & designing experiential learning engagements easier than ever before. University clients choose from our ready-to-go engagement formats (Site Visits, Co-Ops, Live Business Cases, and Capstone Projects) and can implement!
- We offer a specialized, customizable training and certificate program for faculty interested in learning best practices for integrating companies into their curriculum through project-based experiential learning.
- We can help you showcase the benefits of your experiential learning programs to prospective students and companies. Includes production (interviewing key stakeholders, capturing b-roll) and post production (video editing).
TRAVEL & LOGISTICS
- We’ve partnered with International Study Programs to help schools plan experiential learning programs that require travel, accommodations, food&bev, and on-ground support.