HUNGRY needs help elevating their customer experience from great tasting food to a true chef-connected experience. We want to figure out how to elevate the Chef experience at each office catering lunch and office event. They need help researching, interviewing, and visualizing data related to key stakeholders like their customers (admins/office managers -buyers) and end users (those who are eating the food). They’re ultimately trying to create better customer loyalty and fanatics that are open to sharing their experience with others in their network. How great would it be to get lunch at your office that included a picture and video of the chef and pop-in Chef visits. Should we do speeches, demonstrations, photos with the chef? The ultimate goal is to help HUNGRY shift the business from a sales-driven, linear growth model to one with a more of an exponential growth profile. They want to leverage best practices from companies like Uber that provide premium offerings with higher margins alongside traditional offerings (like Uber Black), which can help them scale more quickly.
HOST VENUE ADDRESS
- 1560 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22209, USA
- Appreciation for Food & Beverage market
- Understanding of B2B business model
- Understanding of online marketplaces
- Students will gain sales skills.
- Students will gain marketing and research skills.
- Students will learn how to become great entrepreneurs.
- Students will learn how to innovate.
- Students will learn how to thrive in a start-up ecosystem.
Corporate Social Responsibility
PR & Communications
Product Design & Development
Research & Development
Sales & Business Development
Software Design & Development
Experiential Learning Program Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Meeting Day & Time||N/A|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Type|
Key Project Milestones
October 14, 2019 - Part 1: Analysis of Current Product Offering & User Experience
- What does the current customer experience look like?
- How has this changed over time?
- What improvements does the company plan to make with the customer experience?
At the end of day-one, please prepare notes on the questions above to discuss with the team as a debrief.
October 16, 2019 - Part 2: Brainstorm Ideas and present ideas to HUNGRY Team for feedback
- Brainstorm Chef elevated experiences
- Research competitors
- Share ideas with HUNGRY team members for feedback.
Debrief with Shy at the end of the day.
October 18, 2019 - Part 3: Final Presentation
- Present or showcase a few new HUNGRY Chef-connected experience ideas
Live presentation for team
There are no resources currently available