Capstone – Project
Analyzing Sales Channels to Grow Fast Casual Cuban Concept
A Collaboration Between
Colada Shop is looking to put best practices in place for online ordering, delivery and customer loyalty. In the rapid growing fast casual food industry, creating additional channels to sell products and creating customer loyalty is critical to the growth and health of a business. Your recommendations should take into account the demographics of the two markets that the Colada Shop currently resides. Colada Shop expects that you’ll be able to gather data efficiently and convert that data into valuable insights for their executive team.
HOST VENUE ADDRESS
- 21430 Epicerie Plaza, Sterling VA 20164
- Project is open to all students. Some restaurant experience is a plus!
- If successful, what will the students learn?
Purchasing, Logistics, Supply Chain
Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis
Sales & Business Development
Experiential Learning Program Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 2-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||3/2 - 3/5/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Duration||4 days (03/02/2020 - 03/05/2020)|
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Submission|
There are currently no students assigned.
Key Project Milestones
March 2, 2020 - Learn More About Colada Shop Model
- What makes Colada Shop Unique?
- How do the 2 stores differ from one another?
- What KPIs are they tracking? Why?
- Who’s their typical customer?
Prepare for a meeting with Colada Shop’s leadership team
March 3, 2020 - Explore Growth Opportunities for Colada Shop
- What partnerships and new sales channels might exist for Colada Shop?
- How do they boost sales during down time?
- What audience should they be targeting more aggressively? Why?
- How do they reach them?
Present growth strategies and suggest the top three you’d like to focus on
March 5, 2020 - Build Growth Strategy Plan
- Why did you choose this growth strategy?
- How is this going to benefit the business?
- What key stakeholders and other resources are required?
- Is this going to be profitable? What are the cost implications?
- How should Colada Shop proceed with the selected growth strategy?
Present growth strategy plan and final recommendations
There are no resources currently available