Capstone – Project
Financial Modeling: Build 5 Year Rev & Expense Pro-Forma for new Cloud Practice
A Collaboration Between
BroadPoint Group is growing their Cloud Practice. They’re eager to gain more insights into the future of the business based on their new product and growth strategy. The goal is for the team of the MBA students to produce a working financial model predicting the 5 year revenue and expense for the Cloud Practice at BroadPoint Group.
HOST VENUE ADDRESS
- Where will the students be going? Please add the specific address including Address, City, State and Zip Code.
- Any required pre-reqs? What should the students know in order to be successful in this engagement?
- If successful, what will the students learn?
Experiential Learning Program Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 2-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||3/2 - 3/5/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Submission|
Key Project Milestones
October 14, 2019 - Learn More about Business Model and Product
Prepare to interview various team members on-site and virtually to learn more about the business…
- What has been the business model to-date?
- What new products are being introduced?
- What are different key stakeholders expecting
October 15, 2019 - Deep Dive on Financial Model with Focus on Improvements
- Review current financial model
- Sketch out ways to improve financial model
- Work with key stakeholders to make improvements to the model
- Present final model to BroadPoint Group Management
October 17, 2019 - Make Business Model Recommendations Based on New Financial Model
- What key improvements can be made to cost and revenue structure?
- Are there any alarming ratios or stats you can pull from financial model to provide more insights to management?
- Present final insights to BroadPoint Group Management
There are no resources currently available