- Research and propose solutions to the challenges, demonstrate skills of critical thinking and critical business decision-making analysis.
- Communicate effectively in a business setting with colleagues and communities for the purposes of influencing the future of an organization
- Integrate decision making across all business functions
- Develop effective strategies while understanding the importance of ethical decision making.
- Explain the global strategic issues facing a business and it’s strategies taking into account cultural differences
- Demonstrate knowledge, skills and dispositions associated with effective collaboration with peers, founders and community.
- Students should have the ability to create business reports that effectively communicate business strategies, practices, and goals using emerging technology and management theories online and in-person.
- They should also have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe, Excel, Google Docs, and other relevant industry-specific programs.
- They should also have basic knowledge website programming and maintenance. This can also include a general understanding of web design and SEO, HTML, CSS and Wireframing
Corporate Social Responsibility
Research & Development
Software Design & Development
There are currently no supervisors assigned.
Experiential Learning Program Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 4-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||3/2 - 3/5/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Submission|
Key Project Milestones
There are no resources currently available