Capstone – Project
Exploring key partnerships and funding opportunities for HealthMeet, a program that trains future medical professionals on how to support patients with intellectual and developmental disabilities
A Collaboration Between
HOST VENUE ADDRESS
- The students will be hosted by the Arc of Philadelphia. Their address is 2350 W. Westmoreland Street Philadelphia Pa 19140.
- The students should review The Arc of Philadelphia's website to gain a better understanding of The Arc and its mission with a focus on the HealthMeet programs page. The website is https://sparcphilly.org/arc_philadelphia/home.html
- The students will learn the following:
- How do develop a strategic plan with appropriate goals and timelines
- How to research funding sources applicable to particular programs
- How to identify possible community partnerships by identifying organizations with similar missions
- How to identify grant opportunities that lie within the programs mission
Product Design & Development
Sales & Business Development
Experiential Learning Program Details
|University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business
|Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in consulting teams of 3-5 directly with faculty and client liaisons on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.
|Meeting Day & Time
|Student Time Commitment
|1-3 Hours Per Week
|Company Time Commitment
|Touchpoints & Assignments
Key Project Milestones
March 2, 2020 - What is the Arc of Philadelphia? Deep Dive on HealthMeet
What is the Arc of Philadelphia?
Who are they serving?
What is HealthMeet?
How did it get started?
What are the goals and objectives of the program?
Who are the key stakeholders?
Explore these resources:
Prepare for a Q&A Deep Dive on HealthMeet Program
March 3, 2020 - Explore Channel Partners
What channel partners exist currently?
What hospitals, universities, and other speciality medical programs are in the Philly ecosystem?
What other stakeholders exist?
Is there an opportunity to expand outside of the Philly region?
March 3, 2020 - Explore Financing Routes
How can the Arc of Philly sustain this program moving forward?Who might be interested in financing this program?What grants and foundations might be able to help?What would an attractive sponsorship package look like to a potential partner?
March 4, 2020 - Work on Strategic Growth Plan for HealthMeet
Who are the key contacts at these organizations?What goals are attainable within the next few months/few years?Develop an elevator pitch to present to these possible partners
There are no resources currently available