Capstone – Project
Increasing market share for digital transformation training and certifications.
A Collaboration Between
HOST VENUE ADDRESS
- 7602 Woodland Drive, Suite 150, Indianapolis, IN 46278
- Understanding of market sizing and addressable market modeling concepts
- Interest in product marketing
- If successful, what will the students learn?
Product Design & Development
Research & Development
Sales & Business Development
Experiential Learning Program Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 2-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||3/2 - 3/5/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Submission|
Key Project Milestones
March 3, 2020 - Identify and quantify the financial opportunity for grants in the United States for reskilling professionals [50% project value weight].
- What state/federal grants and programs are available for retraining/reskilling in technical management fields?
- What states have the greatest demand/are most aggressive with retraining/reskilling programs?
- What is the revenue opportunity for training and certifications content through these programs?
March 4, 2020 - Establish a model that illustrates how training and certifications are purchased, consumed, and valued along with cultural variations related to experience and prestige in each of the three global regions [35% project value weight].
- What are the perceived benefits of professional training and certifications to individuals and based on cultural and economic norms in the three global regions of North America, Europe, and APAC? What are the perceived benefits to employers?
- Are training courses or certifications with verifiable credentials more valuable to individuals in each region? To employers?
- What training/certification value messages best relate to individuals and employers in each region?
- Do individuals or employers typically pay for professional training/certifications in each region?
- How much do individuals and employers invest annually on professional training/certifications in each region?
March 5, 2020 - A strength/weakness/opportunity/threat (SWOT) analysis of the current and proposed training and certification content catalog [15% project value weight].
- Who are the biggest head-to-head competitors based on content type/scope?
- How does the SWOT analysis vary in the three global regions of North America, Europe, and APAC?
- Which weaknesses are most critical to eliminate and why?
- What finding from the SWOT analysis should be exploited to make the greatest revenue impact and why?
There are no resources currently available