- Become familiar with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals through engaging stakeholders and collaborators in our retail and event spaces across New York City.
- Understand nuances of developing relationships with key real estate companies and landlords and leveraging our network to benefit their marketing of the space.
- Engage with industry executives in fashion and retail.
- Prior background/interest in retail, fashion, and/or real estate is highly recommended.
- Tools for use in this exercise: Microsoft Suite, Adobe Suite, Google Drive
- It would be helpful if participants have a rudimentary understanding of Instagram business profiles.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Purchasing, Logistics, Supply Chain
Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis
Research & Development
There are currently no supervisors assigned.
Experiential Learning Program Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 4-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||3/2 - 3/5/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Submission|
Key Project Milestones
There are no resources currently available