Capstone – Project
Analyzing the M&A Landscape for High Growth, B2B AI Chat Bot Company
A Collaboration Between
We are a pre-series B company starting to get inbound interest from potential acquirers. We are looking to map out the landscape including the obvious players like Salesforce to some more strategic alliances.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis
Experiential Learning Program Details
|University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business
|Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in consulting teams of 3-5 directly with faculty and client liaisons on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.
|Meeting Day & Time
|Student Time Commitment
|1-3 Hours Per Week
|Company Time Commitment
|Touchpoints & Assignments
Key Project Milestones
October 2, 2019 - Understanding the Product & Business Model
- What does Snaps do?
- What is the Snaps product?
- Who are the Snaps customers? (Analyze a specific use-case)
Prepare an in-class presentation on your understanding of the Snaps business model
October 9, 2019 - Analyze Key Players in Industry (with Focus on Potential Acquirers)
- Who are the key players in the enterprise software industry?
- What kinds of products and services are being offered by competitors and complimentary players?
- How are they priced? What features are most important?
- How large is this market? How are you calculating these values?
Prepare an in-class presentation on the market size and key competitors?
October 23, 2019 - Suggest Next Steps for M&A Strategy
- Based on your research, what do you feel are the best next steps for Snaps acquisition plan?
- Are there specific players out there that might be worth exploring further?
- Does it make sense to continue building the business or does it seem more optimistic to sell the business in the short term?
Prepare a presentation for the Snaps team on the go-forward strategy for acquisition
There are no resources currently available