Capstone – Project
Analyzing the M&A Landscape for a High-Growth Enterprise Technology Company
A Collaboration Between
We are a fast growing pre-series B SaaS business with some inbound acquisition offers. Looking to map out the obvious players... and non-obvious players.
HOST VENUE ADDRESS
- 27 W 24th St #801 NYC, NY 10010
- Any required pre-reqs? What should the students know in order to be successful in this engagement?
- Student should familiarize himself with the major SaaS companies in the space such as Salesforce, Adobe, Oracle, SAP, Live Person, Genesys, Sprinklr
- Student should familiarize himself with the "SaaS lumascape", particularly around the areas of marketing automation, customer service, ecommerce
- Student may want to read "Behind the Coud" by Marc Benioff, Founder of Salesforce, and "From Impossible to Inevitable" by Aaron Ross to learn about SaaS businesses
- If successful, what will the students learn?
- The student will learn about the fast growing, predictable revenue growth of SaaS businesses, the budding field of artificial intelligence, and the major players and value props of each SaaS enterprise business.
Snaps' Conversational AI solutions enable Fortune 500 brands enhance their customer journey with always on, AI-powered solutions that drive more sales, reduce customer service costs and improve customer experience. Snaps NLP training engine: snaps.io/nlp Blog: snaps.io/blog Case Studies: snaps.io/case-studies Snaps provides AI-powered solutions at scale for Nike, Under Armour, Foot Locker, Michael Kors, Live Nation, Ascena Retail, Simon Properties, and dozens more. With the Snaps platform, brands improve sales conversion rates, reduce service volume by up to 60%, exceed 87% message open rates on promotional messages, all while achieving 90% customer satisfaction ratings. One of the few companies listed in Facebook Messenger's Platform Partner Directory, Snaps is comprised of an award-winning team that provides technical, strategic, creative and customer acquisition solutions. Snaps investors include Signal Peak Ventures, Michael Kassan (Chairman & CEO, MediaLink), Jeff Ragovin (founder of Buddy Media), Jeremy Zimmer (CEO, UTA) & Brian O'Kelley (CEO, AppNexus).
Experiential Learning Program Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Meeting Day & Time||N/A|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Type|
Key Project Milestones
There are no resources currently available