Capstone – Project
Market analysis of sports gaming industry in North America
A Collaboration Between
We work with several companies in the sports data/information and gaming industries. As more states legalize gaming, there are operational complexities that are constantly emerging driven by varying legislation along with an emerging competitive landscape. Part of project will be looking at global marketplace, where gaming is more developed, and look at practical applications for North America.
HOST VENUE ADDRESS
- 8601 Six Forks Road, Suite 201, Raleigh NC 27614
- Project open for all students; no requirements.
- Building out a detailed market analysis with competitive breakdown, global view and revenue forecasting are essential skills in creating a business plan.
Sales & Business Development
Software Design & Development
Experiential Learning Program Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 2-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||3/2 - 3/5/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Type|
Key Project Milestones
March 2, 2020 - Review global market for sports gaming
- What are the largest and most successful regions? How has the business evolved over the last decade? Most dominant products by region? By Sport?
- Who are the dominant companies by region and by sport? Cross referenced view of previous two
- Analyzed the most successful regions, and what products are most dominant per region and sport.
March 4, 2020 - A look at US sports gaming market
- Market look at current status of legislation, both federal and state? Include challenges and success stories for states with enacted regulations.
- What is the addressable market size and forward look at 3 and 5 year projections?
- Competitive analysis of current players?
Complete Competitive Analysis
March 5, 2020 - Opportunity Assessment
- How are users currently participating?
- How will advancements in technology open additional opportunities and/or create risk?
12 and 24 month North American market forecast
There are no resources currently available