HOST VENUE ADDRESS
- Campari Group
- 1114 Avenue of the Americas
- Grace Building, 19th Floor
- New York, NY 10110
- Interest in Data Analysis and developing Marketing Strategies
- Brand growth, much less innovations, are not a result of luck or having the highest quality product. It requires flawless execution across numerous touchpoints ranging from consumers, retailers, distributors, to media. By helping Campari Group to determine what those key drivers are we hope that our MBA students will get real-world experience in drawing insights from thoughtful data analysis that will inform marketing strategy.
Experiential Learning Program Details
|School||University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business|
|Engagement Format||Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in small groups of 2-6 directly with faculty and host company project champions on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 4-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||10/14 - 10/17/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Submission|
Key Project Milestones
October 14, 2019 - Intro to Campari, the Project, and Diving into the Data
- Campari lead to walk the group through Campari Group, our products, and a high level overview of the week’s project
- Campari SII team (Strategy, Insights, and Innovation) will walk through 3-4 data packets of past innovation launches that the ND Project team will use as the primary source for the project
- Expectations and a clear deliverable set for the team for the week
ND Project team to deliver workplan for the week for feedback from the Campari lead team
October 15, 2019 - Commercial Drivers
- ND Project team to dive into the underlying drivers of performance for the separate innovation launches against desired benchmarks
- Understanding the distribution, pricing, & promotional activity by channel during the launch period and the post-launch period
- Deliverable 1: Did we achieve our forecasted levels of activity and did we adhere to strategy?
- Deliverable 2: Where did we underachieve? Overachieve?
October 16, 2019 - Consumer & PR Drivers
- ND Project team to dive into the consumer oriented plans performance for the separate innovations against desired benchmarks
- Understand the type of consumer oriented activities, big wins & misses, and delivery against desired benchmarks
- Happy Hour for the ND Project team
- Deliverable 1: Did we achieve our forecasted levels of activity?
- Deliverable 2: What are the types of things we should be doing more of? Less of?
October 17, 2019 - Wrap Up
- ND Project team to synthesize the learnings from the Commercial & Consumer work into a replicable playbook that Campari Innovations can use moving forward
- ND Project team to present to the Campari Leadership team of their combined learnings, what were the big watch-outs (positive & negative) and prescribe activities needed for future innovation launches.
- Deliverable 1: Review of commercial & consumer learnings
- Deliverable 2: A playbook of how to best launch innovations moving forward
- Deliverable 3: Present learnings to Campari leadership
There are no resources currently available