Host Venue Address
- 233 Broadway, Floor 28, New York, NY 10007
- An interest in user research and market analysis
- An understanding of enterprise software and event technology is helpful but not required
- Students will learn how to conduct and synthesize user and market research.
- Students will learn how to tell a compelling story and outline a product strategy based on their findings.
Product Design & Development
Software Design & Development
Experiential Learning Program Details
|University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business
|Capstone - Small Team Consulting Project - Students work in consulting teams of 3-5 directly with faculty and client liaisons on developing real solutions to real-world challenges.
|Meeting Day & Time
|Student Time Commitment
|1-3 Hours Per Week
|Company Time Commitment
|Touchpoints & Assignments
Key Project Milestones
October 14, 2019 - Understanding Splash, Interview preparation
Students will meet with project supervisor and champion to understand the Splash software and why we are considering this new product.Then, students will use this preliminary info to create discussion guides for stakeholder and user interviews, as well as a set of questions for a market analysis.
Interview discussion guides and market analysis prompts
October 14, 2019 -
October 16, 2019 - Research and analysis
Students will conduct a number of interviews with users and key internal stakeholders, and complete a market analysis.
Research findings and recommendations
October 16, 2019 -
October 17, 2019 - Create and present product pitch and go to market strategy
Students will create a product pitch and go to market strategy and then present it to a small panel of stakeholders.
There are no resources currently available