Coinsource Spring 2021 Live Case
Already have an account? Login
Internship Program Synopsis
Coinsource, the world’s leader in Bitcoin ATMs, has established itself as the industry leader through its proprietary software and services. This innovative fast-growing company is getting ready to launch a new product offering to disrupt and redefine the banking industry and bring support to the millions of unbanked and underbanked Americans.
We are looking for creative and driven individuals to participate in their second virtual internship live case competition. You and your team will be tasked with coming up with a go-to-market strategy and will be presenting your recommendations to Coinsource executives. Your ideas and work will have a real impact!
This is an amazing career opportunity to showcase your skills, get resume-worthy experience, and build your network. Coinsource is looking to award paid-positions to the top-performing participants as well as give $1000 dollars to the winning team.
Once candidates are selected and teams are finalized, the participants will be required to sign an NDA and then will be given access to materials and details regarding the case. If you have friends or fellow students you want to be on your team, make sure to share this link with them to apply and add them to your application.
During the Coinsource Case Competition you will:
- Plan and conduct analyses of the market trends and competitive landscape, as well as devise a comprehensive go-to-market strategy with details on how to launch, monetize, and market the new product
- Organize your team’s findings and formulate recommendations
- Build a compelling presentation conveying key messages in a clear way
- Present your recommendations with poise and confidence to senior client audiences
- Work collaboratively and assist team members to ensure assignment success
Desired candidate profile:
- Graduate Level Students, Graduate Business Students, MBAs, Undergraduate Business School Students (Seniors & Juniors Preferred)
- Potential majors include but are not limited to Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing, Management, Information Systems, Entrepreneurship
- Academic background or fundamental understanding of the following functional areas: Entrepreneurship, Sales, Customer Experience, Product Design & Development, Growth Strategy, Operations, Research & Development, Marketing, Financial Analysis & Reporting, Strategic Thinking
- Additional skills: Clear Communications, Quickly Learns New concepts, Works Collaboratively with team members
- Permanent U.S. work authorization required
- Application is open to everyone and all are encouraged to apply!
VIP Info & Engagement Details
|Compensation||$1000 for the winning team & Paid-positions at Coinsource to top performers|
|Duration||6.6 Weeks (03/16/2021 - 05/01/2021)|
|Number of Student Teams Needed||10|
|Number of Interns per Team||4|
Legal, Regulatory, Compliance
PR & Communications
Product Design & Development
Purchasing, Logistics, Supply Chain
Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis
Research & Development
Sales & Business Development
January 1, 2021 - Applications Open
This is when candidates and teams can start submitting applications.
February 26, 2021 - Application Deadline
This is the last day candidates and teams can submit applications.
Last day to submit 02/26/2021
March 3, 2021 - Participants Selected and Teams Finalized
This is when the teams and participants will be finalized.
Teams announced 03/03/2021
March 16, 2021 - Kick-Off Webinar
This is the day participants and teams will meet with Coinsource and Capsource leadership to get information regarding the competition, have their questions answered, and materials will be distributed.
Last day to sign the NDA 03/16/2021
April 17, 2021 - Submit Written Deliverable
This is the day teams must submit their written deliverables.
The written part of the deliverable due 04/17/2021
April 24, 2021 - Final Presentations
This is the day teams will present their findings and work to the panel of judges.
Teams will present (Business formal attire suggested) 04/24/2021
May 1, 2021 - Winners Announced
This is the day the winning teams will be announced and prizes will be awarded.
Competition Ends 05/01/2021
There are no resources currently available