Return to all Internships
Kraft-Heinz Sustainability and Emissions Reduction Strategic Consulting Project
Already have an account? Login
Internship Program Synopsis
Kraft-Heinz is committed to reducing greenhouse gas emissions and achieving its corporate sustainability goals through strategic and innovative recommendations. Kraft-Heinz would like a group of talented students to focus on the North American market to: (1) Define and validate methodology for GHG calculation, (2) establish baseline levels for GHG emissions based on defined methodology, (3) define the sustainability strategy for logistics, (4) quantify current benchmark implications and impact on GHG moving forward.
1. How can Kraft-Heinz determine a baseline to begin measuring performance toward enhanced sustainability standards?
2. What should Kraft-Heinz consider in their strategy to achieve their sustainability goals?
3. Are there potentially untapped opportunities that Kraft-Heinz has not considered yet? Think outside the box about things like Electric Vehicles!
– Shipments database for the past year with mileage which can be used to calculate data and understand current-state and recommend future opportunities to consider.
– Collaborated with US Director of Transportation & Warehouse Operations
– BCG Benchmark Report
– Kraft-Heinz NDA – will be signed by students and CapSource
VIP Info & Engagement Details
|Duration||8.4 Weeks (06/15/2021 - 08/13/2021)|
|Number of Student Teams Needed||1|
|Number of Interns per Team||4|