Return to all Internships
Website Development for Federal HR Consultancy
Already have an account? Login
Internship Program Synopsis
New Product Launch: Gamified Training for Federal Agencies
Background & Overview
As a professional services firm, we sell services to Federal agencies and Federal contractors. To create a new revenue stream that could serve as a referral source for more consulting services, we are interested in selling ‘gamified training’ modules to federal HR professionals. We are in the process of developing the training now, and it will be delivered on the 1Huddle.co platform. We believe there hasn’t been any gamified training in Federal HR that is on the market yet, taking a boring topic and creating an interesting approach through gamification could be a game-changer.
C Evans Consulting requires assistance with the design & development of their two websites (C Evans and Accelerate Talent). C Evans Consulting is seeking assistance from a team of interns to conduct the following tasks (please note that this is not an exhaustive list):
- Research and analyze current website and it’s offerings while taking note of potential changes/fixes to streamline the information coming in.
- Speak with current users and webmasters for any insights and recommendations to improve web performance.
- Leveraging modern and attractive design techniques, collaborate with Leadership to develop Wire Frames for the new websites.
- Lead “Discovery Phase” of changes and preview website to gather any additional information
- Implement final changes and present finished product to C Evans Consulting.
We are looking for 2 (graduate or undergraduate) students interested in this fully virtual paid internship, which will run 4-6 weeks from January to March. Interns will be expected to work remotely 5-10 hours per week.
Students will be compensated $1,200 upon the completion of the project
VIP Info & Engagement Details
|Company||C Evans Consulting LLC|
|Compensation||$1,200 per intern upon completion of the project|
|Duration||5 Weeks (01/04/2021 - 02/08/2021)|
|Number of Student Teams Needed||1|
|Number of Interns per Team||2|
Sales & Business Development
Software Design & Development
There are no resources currently available