Return To All Assessments
Interested in working with us? You’re invited to complete this case assessment!
We use intriguing and relevant case assessments in order to better understand how you as a job c andidate can critically think. We expect this assignment to take no more than 1-4 hours to complete. If you’re interested in professional opportunities at our company, please review the case and complete the assignment that is detailed below…
|Tagline||Empowering people with disabilities|
|Growth Stage||Established Startup|
|Description||Munevo uses innovative technology to support people with disabilities. Their product, MUNEVO DRIVE, helps people control their wheelchair using smart glass technology.|
|Explainer Video||ARVE Error: Mode: lazyload not available (ARVE Pro not active?), switching to normal mode|
The Case Assignment
USA Go-To-Market Strategy for Medical Product, “munevo DRIVE”
Munevo empowers people with disabilities by using new and innovative technology. Munevo's DRIVE product helps people control their power wheelchair with their head movement by using smart glass technology like Google Glass. It has already been endorsed in the DACH-region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and receives new requests every week from users or institutions around the world. Munevo believes the next key market for their DRIVE product is the US.
The goal of this project is to help Munevo develop a go-to-market plan for the US by researching key information pertaining to medical products and the relevant key stakeholders.
- Analyzing the market size for the number of people that require a special control wheelchair such as Munevo DRIVE.
- A report on the key foundations and institutions that work on key diseases or conditions that lead to the need of specially controlled power wheelchairs.
- An assessment on the key hospitals and departments that work with the specific diseases and injuries.
- Finally, the most important, is an assessment on the distribution system and relevant players that work with medical devices and speciality wheelchairs.
- A bonus would be to find out the required steps that are needed to have the product reimbursed/paid for by public healthcare in the US.
Recent estimates show that more than 6 million power wheelchair users exist in the US, and each year over 10,000 people require a special control for their wheel chair. Help Munevo to empower these people!
Want to learn more about Munevo?
- Munevo Product Overview
- Munevo One-Pager
- Oregon Tech Memo - First Place Winner!
- Post University Memo - First Place Graduate Program Winner!
- Post University Presentation - First Place Graduate Program Winner!
- St. Thomas Aquinas Memo - First Place Undergraduate Program Winner!
- St. Thomas Aquinas Presentation - First Place Undergraduate Program Winner!
- Baker College Memo
- Baker College Presentation
- Excelsior College Memo
- Excelsior College Presentation
- Dean College Memo
- Dean College Presentation
- Gwynedd Mercy Memo
- Gwynedd Mercy Presentation
- Holy Angel University Memo
- Holy Angel University Presentation
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy Memo
- Culver Stockton College Presentation